9 Questions To Ask
9 Questions to Ask When Choosing a Real Estate Practitioner
- How long have you been in residential real estate sales?
Since 1986, Brokerís License 2005
- Is it your full-time job? (While experience is no guarantee of skill, real estate, like many other professions, is mostly learned on the job.)
Yes, I have been a full time Realtor since 1986
- Are you a REALTOR“? (Members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS“, a trade organization of nearly 1 million members nationwide, subscribe to a stringent code of ethics that helps guarantee the highest level of service and integrity.)
Yes, I am a member of the following Realtor organizations:
National Association of Realtors
Connecticut Association of Realtors
Northern Fairfield County Association of Realtors
Womenís Council of Realtors
- What designations do you hold? (Designations, such as GRI and CRS“, which require that real estate professionals take additional, specialized real estate training, are held by only about one-quarter of real estate practitioners.)
My designations: CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative)
SRS (Seller Representative Specialist)
QSC (Quality Service Certified)
GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute)
- How close to the initial asking prices of the homes you sold were the final sale prices?
My listings sell within 98% of the asking price on average
- Can you recommend service providers who can assist me in obtaining a mortgage, making repairs on my home, and other things I need done? Yes, I have a lot of people in my network that I work with and you can ask me for a recommendation in just about every area of homeownership.
- Whatís your business philosophy? My business philosophy is one where I strive for good communication, satisfied clients, and a timely response to inquiries by agents and clients.
- How will you keep me informed about the progress of my transaction? How frequently? Using what media? It really is up to you. How often would you like me to be in contact with you? ___________ . How would you like me to contact you? Email, phone, cell.
- Could you please give me the names and phone numbers of your three most recent clients?
Tim Wright (Sale of a Single Family home)
Pat Parks (Sale & purchase of a Condo)
Pauline Carlson (Sale of a waterfront home on Candlewood)
Diane R. Jones
Licensed CT Broker
Diane R. Jones Real Estate LLC
P.O. Box 233
Brookfield, CT 06804